Spec URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Net-DNS-Resolver-Programmable/perl-Net-DNS-Resolver-Programmable.spec
SRPM URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Net-DNS-Resolver-Programmable-0.003-1.src.rpm
Net::DNS::Resolver::Programmable is a Net::DNS::Resolver descendant class
that allows a virtual DNS to be emulated instead of querying the real DNS.
A set of static DNS records may be supplied, or arbitrary code may be
specified as a means for retrieving DNS records, or even generating them
on the fly.
Not much to say.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl-Net-DNS-Resolver-Programmable = 0.003-1.fc8
* %check is present, but there aren't any tests to run.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-Net-DNS-Resolver-Programmable
Short Description: Programmable DNS resolver class for offline emulation of DNS
Branches: FC-6 F-7 EL-4 EL-5