Spec URL: http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/R-multcomp.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/R-multcomp-0.992-1.src.rpm
This R package contains functions for simultaneous tests and confidence
intervals for general linear hypotheses in parametric models, including
linear, generalized linear, linear mixed effects, and survival models.
The URL is not correct (or at least it gets me a 404); seems like it should be
rpmlint has the two usual R package complaints, plus:
W: R-multcomp mixed-use-of-spaces-and-tabs (spaces: line 11, tab: line 4)
which isn't a problem.
Again the test suite spews a bunch of diffs but still succeeds.
Since the only real issue is the URL, I'll approve this and you can fix it when
you check in.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint has acceptable complaints.
* final provides and requires are sane:
R-multcomp = 0.992-1.fc8
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
APPROVED, just fix the URL.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: R-multcomp
Short Description: Simultaneous inference for general linear hypotheses R Package
Branches: F-7 FC-6 EL-5