Description of problem:
Preference window is really deleted when a user closes it with [X] button
of window manager. It should be just hidden but deleted actually.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Launch system-config-user from a terminal.
1. Choose Edit-> Preferences
2. Close it with [X] button of window manager(don't use close button of dialog
3. Re-choose Edit-> Preferences
4. Preference window isn't shown and you'll get following error message on the
gtk_container_foreach: assertion `GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed
The preference window is not shown.
The preference window is shown.
A patch for fixing this is attached.
Created attachment 159501 [details]
Fix the bug with using hide_on_delete instead of hide.
thanks for spotting this. I've fixed it a little bit differently in the
hosted.fpo repo, by just returning True in PrefWindow.hide().
Building system-config-users-1.2.61 which should hit updates-testing shortly.
Please test this one.
system-config-users-1.2.61-1.fc7 has been pushed to the Fedora 7 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
system-config-users-1.2.64-1.fc7 is in dist-fc7-updates, closing