Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 250741
Man pages translation (Russian)
Last modified: 2009-09-21 17:30:32 EDT
Description of problem:
I translated all 20 man pages from policycoreutils to Russian language. Before
that work I had some experiences with translation (as example translation to
Russian RHEL4 doc in A.B.A. Inventa – http://www.rhd.ru/docs/). So, i hope that
my translation – ok. Also, translation was checked by my colleague – RHCX.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
applicable for RHEL5 also
Steps to Reproduce:
Created attachment 160600 [details]
Translation all man pages from policycoreutils to Russian language
Overall, it is very good translation.
fixfiles.8.gz: does not translated description for -R option.
fixfiles.8.gz: overused negation in ARGUMENTS description, for 'verify'
open_init_tty.8.gz: DESCRIPTION part, second line: mistake in word:
restorecon.8.gz: DESCRIPTION part, second line from the end: mistake in
setfiles.8.gz: DESCRIPTION part, last paragraph: I want to ask to review
sentence syntax, because it's hard to read now.
Also, I would like to ask to review the adjectives with negation at the end
of lines. For example, in semodule_deps.8.gz this adjectives divided without
using of '-' symbol...
Andrey, thanks for your job, very good translation. If you have a questions do
not hesitate to contact with me.
Created attachment 161340 [details]
Updated translation all man pages from policycoreutils to Russian language
I have added you translations to Rawhide/Fedora 8. If I update policycoreutils
in F 7 I will back port these patches.