Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 251622
rgmanager agents missing in rhel 5.0
Last modified: 2009-04-16 18:55:39 EDT
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
When configuring a cluster through conga, many of the agents are not available
to rhel 5 clusters, as discussed in
Steps to Reproduce:
1 Install rhel5 cluster.
2 configure cluster with a http agent.
3 error messages appear in logs, agents dont exist.
These were originally targeted for 5.1, but may have slipped. Asked to create
this BZ in case they have. Feel free to close if already fixed.
(1) Documentation seems to say to use the ****script**** agent to configure an
Apache web server in a failover cluster:
# Add the init script for the Apache HTTP Server service.
* Select the Resources tab and click Create a Resource. The Resources
Configuration properties dialog box is displayed.
* Select Script form the drop down menu.
* Enter a Name to be associated with the Apache HTTP Server service.
* Specify the path to the Apache HTTP Server init script (for example,
/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd) in the File (with path) field.
* Click OK.
(2) This is fixed in 5.1 beta and has been for some time. I can't find the bz
on it, however...