Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 252062
Review Request: ehcache - Easy Hibernate Cache
Last modified: 2008-06-25 20:58:52 EDT
Spec URL: http://vivekl.fedorapeople.org/rpms/ehcache.spec
SRPM URL: http://vivekl.fedorapeople.org/rpms/ehcache-1.2.3-1jpp.1.fc8.src.rpm
Ehcache is a pure Java, in-process cache with the following features:
3. Acts as a pluggable cache for Hibernate 2.1, 3 and 3.1.
4. Small foot print. Both in terms of size and memory requirements.
5. Minimal dependencies.
6. Fully documented. See the online Documentation, FAQ and the
7. Provides Memory and Disk stores.
8. Comprehensively Test Coverage. See the clover test report.
9. Scalable to hundreds of caches and large multi-cpu servers.
10. Multiple CacheManagers per virtual machine (new in 1.2)
11. Provides LRU, LFU and FIFO cache eviction policies. (new in 1.2)
12. Persistent disk store which stores data between VM restarts.
13. Supports the registration of CacheManager and CacheEventListener
for flexible integration(new in 1.2)
14. Distributed caching, with fine grained control overf discovery
and delivery options.
15. Pluggable distribution API for extending distribution with
16. Available under the Apache 1.1license. Ehcache's copyright and
licensing has been reviewed and approved by the Apache Software
Foundation, making ehcache suitable for use in Apache projects.
17. Production tested. All final versions of ehcache are production
tested for several weeks on a large and very busy eCommerce site
18. BlockingCache, SelfPopulatingCache, gzipping, caching Servlet
filters, and AsynchronousFaultTolerantCommandExecutor available
in the optional ehcache-constructs package.
Needed for supporting application servers
Closing as detailed in bug 252049 after a complete lack of response.