Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 25970
ISDN don't work.
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:37:59 EDT
I have been trying the remodelated isdn-config and I Have not been able to
do it work (I have been using old one). Problems:
- When you are prompted to choose MSN/EAZ you can not enter MSN or EAZ,
you only can put a phone number (??).
- If you do not fill all fields in first window you can't continue, why? I
don't have a number for a externel line, i.e.
- If I configue more than one Provider I can select both to be activated
at boot, is this fine? One modem can activate more than one provider at
- Adding/deleting providers have problems. Some times, changes only apply
when exiting isdn-config and launching it again.
- Some times you add a Provider and push apply, it doesn't appear in the
first tab, so I can't launch it.
- After all this problems, if a get a configured provider in the first tab
and I apply, launch ISDN daemons, ... and push connect it changes to "on-
line" but Netscape (for example) is not able to find any URL. I have tried
You can contact me when you want if need more info.
I have filled the forms in isdn-config w/ the _same_ info as I have done
in earlier versions, and then it works...
I am email@example.com (Antonio Zugaldia) again. I want to add:
- I have watched some FAILED in isndlog init/reinit from internet-config.
- I have done 'rpm -e internet-config', 'rpm -Uvh isdn-config (from RedHat7.0)'
and removed providers dir, and I have configured Providers as I have done in
RH7. It does not work (?). I have tried two diferent providers.
i have released internet-config-0.26, which will fix all your problems.
Notice: if you have added more providers here, you have to set dialmode to
Only one provider is allowed to have dialmode=auto