Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 26341
Wrong image for the nfs-server selection
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:31:14 EDT
From Bugzilla Helper:
Wrong image for the nfs-server selection during installation via expert => user defined, language German
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start the installation from CD
2. Choose expert installation
3. Choose german language and keyboard
4. Choose user defined packets
5. The image for the selection of the nfs-packets is the image for SQL!
Actual Results: Nothing special of course. If you think for a second you realize that the image is wrong.
Expected Results: image labeld with nfs
Actually, I think the problem is that NFS-Server appears twice...once with the
right image and once with the SQL image. Somebody forgot to translate the SQL
entry to German properly. I've fixed this now. Thanks for this report. Brock,
please verify this fix.