I'm not sure where jadetex 2.20 came from. 2.10 is the latest on CTAN, but
3.3 is the latest at http://www.tug.org/applications/jadetex/. It looks like 3.3
is significantly nicer than 2.20, so you might consider upgrading before the
2001-02-01 Sebastian Rahtz
* jadetex.dtx: make \Link look at \LinkType property
2001-01-18 Sebastian Rahtz
* jadetex.dtx: make a DisplayGroup set a link
2001-01-17 Sebastian Rahtz
* jadetex.dtx: make twoside the default again (can still be turned off)
2001-01-10 Sebastian Rahtz
* jadetex.dtx: remove Babel dependency, and pick up alternate
from mlnames.sty (shared with PassiveTeX)
2001-01-09 Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>
* fix Norwegian language support (from Tore Morkemo
* loads of patches from http://indev.insu.com/openjade/ ,
communicated by Thomas Andre Berger <firstname.lastname@example.org> (not
did the work).
* twoside optional characteristic
JadeTeX turns on the twoside LaTeX
feature by default. Make it optional by using an extension
characteristics (needs patched openjade)
* cell-*-row-margin support
JadeTeX support for the
cell-before-row-margin and cell-after-row-margin
wasn't working properly.
* Sequence in table support
JadeTeX wasn't handling sequence in table cells
properly. If you used a sequence to typeset a word in italic, the rest
of the cell was also typeset in italic.
* multipar removal
This patch removes the unused multipar macro from
* Better table support
Those patches makes the support for tables in the TeX
backend a lot better (needs openjade patch too)
Support for nested tables.
cell-after-column-margin: and cell-before-column-margin:
wasn't really working.
Row spanning was broken. This patch only supports 'start
row alignment though.
Paragraphs in cell spanning multiple column are now working.
Support for the row-alignment: characteristic.
Support for cell-background? and background-color properties
* Trailing page bug fix
JadeTeX was always outputting an extra blank page.
This patch solves this problem.
* Support for 'asis and 'asis-wrap
Those patches adds support for the 'asis and
'asis-wrap values for the paragraph's lines:
* Support for 'background-color box's characteristic
This patch adds support for the 'background-color
characteristic of the box sosofo object.
* Support for more fonts with long name
This patch adds windows like alias for the fonts Monospace821,
Humanist521 and NewsGothic.
It fixes some problems for me and doesn't seem to introduce any new ones, so
yes, fixed in jadetex-3.3-1.