Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 2944
specified listings don't work anymore
Last modified: 2015-01-07 18:37:22 EST
I noticed that something like ls bx* doesn't work anymore.
Ig I do a mget bx*, I do get the files I want.
Permissions on the dir are fine, and I just rebuild the 5.2
version, and all is fine wit that.
This sounds like an ftp client rather than a wu-ftpd server problem
Please reopen this bug with more information about what ftp client
that you are using.
I tried the FTP clients of RedHat 5.2 and 6.0, and both have the same
Bothg do work with the wu-ftpd from RedHat 5.2
Forgot to reopen it.......
FIxed in wu-ftpd-2.5.0-2 errata. Thanks for the report.
tested all archs 4.2, 5.2, 6.0 8 JUN 1999