Squid has been re-based to the latest stable upstream version (STABLE21). This update addresses several bugs, including:
* The squid init script always incorrectly returned an exit code of 0. This bug is now fixed, making squid now compliant with Linux Standard Base.
* Using the refresh_stale_hit directive causes error message "Clock going backwards" to appear in
the squid log file.
* The squid installation process did not set up correct ownership of /usr/local/squid
directory. With this release, the user squid is now the default owner of /usr/local/squid.
* Whenever squid attempts to use the function hash_lookup(), it could abort with signal 6.
* Using squid_unix_group could cause squid to crash.