From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.75 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.2.16-22 i686)
in my ks.cfg file, I have put keyboard fr-latin, but it isn't used. In the
shell and in the install programm the keyboard is a us keyboard.
Here is my command section of ks.cnf :
network --bootproto static --ip 22.214.171.124 --netmask 255.255.255.0
--gateway 126.96.36.199 --nameserver 188.8.131.52
nfs --server 184.108.40.206 --dir /usr/local/RedHat
auth --enablemd5 --useshadow
Steps to Reproduce:
1.put keyboard fr-latin1 in the kickstart file
2.install with kickstart, and a fr-latin1 keyboard
Expected Results: the layout should have been a fr-latin1 layout
everything else went fine.
When I uncomment the line keyboard fr-latin1, and I choose it in the menu,
a fr-latin1 keyboard layout is chosen, as expected and the following of the
This is working in the latest internal trees. I didn't verify against 7.0, but
anyway, it's working now.