When querying bugzilla with non-standard columns, you get different
columns that you ask for.
submitted to KDE bug tracking system
This is bug 21593 in the KDE bug tracking system.
This is fixed in 2.1-7
This seems to be broken again in 2.1-10.
Hmm, maybe it was a bad cookie. I logged out, removed
.kde/share/apps/kcookie/cookie and logged in again, and this bug no longer
happens (also the 'logout doesn't work' bug has gone away too).
I'll keep my eye out for this and reopen if I see it again.
Okay, this is definitely still happening, albeit less frequently than before
(i.e. sometimes vs. always).
It is working fine right now, but a few minutes ago it broke again. I will
attach the cookies file that I deleted (after it went wrong), and the cookies
file that now exists after I've logged in again and set up the columns.
It looks just like the cookies file is getting read incorrectly and then
written out again.
Created attachment 13144 [details]
Created attachment 13145 [details]
Okay, how to reproduce it:
1. Start with no cookie file. rm ~/.kde/share/apps/kcookiejar/cookies
2. Log on using KDE.
3. Start konqueror.
4. Log in to bugzilla.
5. Adjust columns (do a query and click on 'change columns').
6. Observe that it works properly. Close konqueror.
7. Log out, and log in again (to KDE).
8. Start konqueror, do a query.
9. Observe that the columns are now wrong. Look in cookies file and see that
the cookies look fine.
10. Log out, and log in again (to KDE).
11. Look at cookies file and see that some bits are truncated to the first
KCookieServer::putCookie just does:
case CF_DOMAIN :
*out << cookie->domain();
case CF_NAME :
*out << cookie->name();
case CF_PATH :
*out << cookie->path();
case CF_HOST :
*out << cookie->host();
case CF_VALUE :
*out << cookie->value();
etc. It's never escaping spaces. This is broken.
parseField also looks wrong: it allows whitespace by dequoting, but doesn't
allow both quotes and whitespace in the value (so value 'quote " mark' can
never be stored).
Fixed for real in 2.1.1-2.