Description of problem:
-Need to restart iptables after changing settings in System-config-firewall
before new settings take effect
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open system-config-firewall, open a port, save and close.
2. examine iptables, do a port-scan etc. note the absence of changes
3. restart iptables, note changes having taken effect.
- system-config-firewall changes do not take immediate effect
- once settings are saved changes should take effect.
system-config-firewall is part of FC-8 and later, so ar you sure, that you are
not using system-config-securitylevel?
Please supply the Version-Release of system-config-securitylevel.
What have you changed in your settings?
This bug entry was in needinfo for some time. Closing due to user inactivity as
"NOT A BUG".