Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 319311
dwr info page should be disabled
Last modified: 2008-04-02 17:07:56 EDT
The dwr info page here: /rhn/dwr allows many things to be seen and functions
to be executed.
This shouldn't be allowed.
fixed in rev 132767.
Moving to ON_QA
ok.. we have a standard access denied page...
lets use the standard page..
I'll try to find a copy..
Here is one example.. however we do have a few of these pages..
You do not have the appropriate permission set to access the requested page. You
may have reached this error page in one of several ways:
1. You are using Konqueror 3.0, which does not handle form variables properly
in all cases. Continuing to use Konqueror 3.0 will have unexpected results. If
you are using Konqueror 3.0, please use another browser.
2. Your login session has expired. For security reasons, Red Hat Network
terminates your login session after 15 minutes of inactivity. To sign in again,
3. You've found an error in our site. Please help us by filling out this form
with details of how you received this message.
4. Your browser does not have cookies enabled. The Red Hat Network requires
cookies in order to function; if you have disabled them, please re-enable them
to use the site.
5. You've done something naughty. Stop it.
We can't really change that text easily as that text is actually from the dwr
moving to verified
UI Enhancements for 5.1 Sat GA so Closed for Current Release.