Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 359261
Multile nsviewfilter's in multi-master replication can crash server if deleted.
Last modified: 2015-01-04 18:29:18 EST
If you have the following setup in a multi-master replication:
If you delete the Finance OU under the Clovis OU, the server will crash.
Does it crash if you don't use multi-master?
No, it does not. Only when you have multi-master.
I think this has been fixed as part of
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=288291 which was also a crash
related to view filters. This what I did:
* create two masters m1 and m2
* init m1 from Example.ldif
* create repl agreements and init m2 from m1
* verify that repl is working
* add ou=Clovis to m1 - verify that it gets replicated to m2
* add ou=Finance to m1 - verify that it gets replicated to m2
* delete ou=Finance - verify that it gets replicated to m2
These steps on Fedora DS 7.1 crash m1. This all works fine on Fedora DS 1.1
(current CVS HEAD code).
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 288291 ***