Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 369911
Download expire time is incorrect
Last modified: 2013-01-10 04:56:44 EST
ISOImage.java is using millisecond time when it should be seconds. this makes
download expiration happen well past the year 30,000.
To deal with the existing tokens out there, we should have
Sniglets::Downloads.pm check for large values and call them expired.
Alternatively, only update the java code, and regen the secret tokens in the
* navigate to a channel with downloads
* Get the url from one of the links.
* The first field after download is a number that represents UNIX time.
* Convert this to something human-readable (using for instance this:
* Ensure that the expire time is within a few minutes/hours (varies in qa v prod
etc), rather than thousands of years from now.
AO 12/05/07- moving to Verified -- ran test and got : Wed, 05 Dec 2007 17:03:05