Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 370001
PDF document builds have incorrect fonts
Last modified: 2010-11-23 22:59:53 EST
Description of problem:
As of today (11-7), the pdf versions of the documents that Docbot builds do not
use the correct fonts where the fonts require italic: citetitle and -- more
importantly -- parameters. These fonts do work in the html document.
This means that for all of the documents, variables in format statements appear
In addition: The PDF document screens do not use monospaced fonts, which makes
the appearance of all output incorrect. As with the italic fonts, this does work
in the html document.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Please include the following:
A link, or attach, a PDF exhibiting the problem.
Sufficient information to find an example in the PDF.
The CVS location, including the tag, the example PDF was generated from.
The builds I did yesterday (11-7) showed this problem. The builds I did today
(11-8) did not. The fonts now seem to be working.
I love it, because I don't have to do anything ... but I hate it, because it
might happen again!