Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 381061
Review Request: R-acepack - ACE and AVAS methods for choosing regression transformations
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:12:22 EST
Spec URL: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/new/R-acepack.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/new/R-acepack-1.3-1.fc9.src.rpm
ACE and AVAS (additivity and variance stabilization) are used to estimate
transformations for regression.
Fails to build for me; adding BR: gcc-gfortran gets it going.
Interesting bit with ace-copyright.txt. It seems that too few academics pay any
attention to licensing.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
X BuildRequires missing gcc-gfortran.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64) (after fixing BRs)
* package installs properly
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint has only the expected complaints.
* final provides and requires are sane:
R-acepack = 1.3-1.fc9
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (R index generation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no static libraries.
* no libtool .la files.
APPROVED, though obviously you'll need to fix the gfortran thing before you can
CVS done, builds building. Thanks for the review.