Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 400481
Review Request: trac-ticketdelete-plugin - Remove tickets and ticket changes from Trac
Last modified: 2013-01-09 21:42:41 EST
Spec URL: http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/review/trac-ticketdelete-plugin.spec
SRPM URL: http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/review/trac-ticketdelete-plugin-1.1.4-1.20071126svn2825.fc8.src.rpm
Provides a web interface to removing whole tickets and ticket changes in Trac.
You currently get r2933 when you download the source, but it seems to be the
same. (No commits since 2006 anyway.) You can specify the URL to use by
replacing "latest" in your URL with the SVN revision you want to check out.
Too bad spectool can't simply download that URL directly.
rpmlint says only:
trac-ticketdelete-plugin.noarch: W: no-documentation
which is no problem.
You can probably nuke that comment in the first line and the one in the %files
section as they come from the specfile template.
Really, I see nothing blocking this package.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint has acceptable complaints.
* final provides and requires are sane:
trac-ticketdelete-plugin = 1.1.4-1.20071126svn2825.fc9
python(abi) = 2.5
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream. I have no way to test this
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
Thanks, I'll clean those things up when I import it.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: trac-ticketdelete-plugin
Short Description: Remove tickets and ticket changes from Trac
Cvsextras Commits: Yes
Imported, and built for rawhide/el5.