I had created several tapes before upgrading from RH5.2 to
RH6.0, but imagine my surprise when I tried to add a name to
the extract list and received, "bad name to addentry".
Unfortunately, I pulled the source for 0.4b4-7 off my
system, so I can give you a line cite, but it is the only
occurance within restore.c.
I pulled the 0.3-17 SPRM down and rebuilt it, with success,
and have left that version live until the problem is fixed.
For tracking, I have a P233, which is remote dump/restoring
on a Sparc10. In order to execute, I first position the
tape with "rsh poplar mt asf xx", and the run the restore
with "restore ivf poplar:/dev/rmt/0n".
I believe that this problem has been fixed in dump-0.4b4-9. Please
reopen this bug if I'm wrong.