Description of problem:
system-config-language freeses when I click(or choose) 'OK'.
* In the text mode, when I select 'OK', the system-config-language's menu will
be disappeared, but nothing will happen. In order to do the other tasks, I have
to hit 'Ctrl + C' and abort it.
* In the graphical mode, when I select 'OK', the message that says that the soft
is searching for language packages will be returned, but it will not finish forever.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Boot "system-config-language".
2. Choose non-Eng language.
3. Command to save changes by hit OK button, or etc.
When I try to reproduce this bug I did
1) started system-config-language from terminal
2) selected non-eng language
3) it then showed me window which told
Connecting Yum database, please wait for a bit ...
4)Then after waiting for some time a new window appeared that showed message as
"The changes will take effect the next time you log in."
5) Then I clicked on OK button thus successfully completed language changes.
I think you are failing at yum step as described above in 3)
> I think you are failing at yum step as described above in 3)
It seems so.
It seems that it was by accident. It works well now. I am sorry...