Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 406771
ccp-backend-gconf crashes compiz
Last modified: 2008-02-09 12:36:33 EST
Description of problem:
ccp-backend-gconf crashes compiz when options are changed
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. loaded compiz using the desktop-effects menu (which runs compiz using glib/gconf)
2. opened ccsm, and switched the backend to gconf
3. enabled some plugins -> result -> compiz segfaults
compiz settings changed
When I disabled "Automatic plugin sorting",
- enabled manually plugins through the Plugin List -> it works
- however, we lots the ability to select plugins through the main UI, and also
lost the plugin dependency and conflicts check, user had to figure out which to
enable, which not, and had to sort the plugin loading sequence by themselves.
upstream bug report of this problem
Mohd (I am sorry not sure what exactly is your first name), I don't see anything
here to triage, so I think this should be probably CLOSED as UPSTREAM, but
that's your call to make. Meanwhile, I don't there is anything to triage here,
so I am marking this bug as ASSIGNED to you.
/me smacks head ..
.. such a n00b i am ..
closing this bug as UPSTREAM >.<