Description of Problem:
If you enter an incorrect credit card number in the payment details screen,
the screen refreshes to inform you of the error, but scanning down the
page, notice that the card number and expiration date entry fields have
been pushed far to the right because of the error message stating that the
credit card failed the LUHN-10 check
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into http://bmantest.meridian.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
2. Place something in the cart and start the checkout process
3. On the payment details screen, enter a fake credit card number which
will fail the LUHN-10 check
4. Attempt to continue with the checkout and will be informed there is an
error on the submission
5. Scroll down to Credit Card Information and notice how the entry fields
have been pushed to the right
Error message display should not affect the layout of the fields on the screen.
This has now been fixed on <a
oops :) I guess I didn't need all of the html stuff. Boy bugzilla is cool!
Looks good on webdevel. Closing out this issue.