Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 420501
Review Request: silkscreen-fonts - Silkscreen four member type family
Last modified: 2008-01-28 15:54:53 EST
Spec URL: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/new/silkscreen-fonts.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/new/silkscreen-fonts-1.0-1.fc9.src.rpm
Silkscreen is a four member type family for your Web graphics created by Jason
Kottke. Silkscreen is best used in places where extremely small graphical
display type is needed. The primary use is for navigational items (nav bars,
menus, etc), but it works well wherever small type is needed. In order to
preserve the proper spacing and letterforms, Silkscreen should be used at 8pt.
multiples (8pt., 16pt., 24pt., etc.) with anti-aliasing turned off.
I've no clue why nobody has reviewed this yet; it's a trivial package that
follows the font guidelines to the letter.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* package follows font package guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (none)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
silkscreen-fonts = 1.0-1.fc9
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (fc-cache)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: silkscreen-fonts
Short Description: Silkscreen four member type family
Branches: EL-4 EL-5 F-7 F-8
Cvsextras Commits: yes
Built, thanks for review.