Spec URL: http://auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/new/perl-Email-Date-Format.spec
SRPM URL: http://auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/new/perl-Email-Date-Format-1.002-1.fc9.src.rpm
This module can be used to emit RFC 2822 style date strings.
(Used to be inside of perl-Email-Date, but it split off into its own module, and now, perl-Email-Date depends on it).
Everything looks good to me.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Email::Date::Format) = 1.002
perl-Email-Date-Format = 1.002-1.fc9
perl >= 0:5.006
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=3, Tests=5, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.10 cusr + 0.03 csys = 0.13 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-Email-Date-Format
Short Description: Produce RFC 2822 date strings
Branches: F-7 F-8 EL-4 EL-5
Cvsextras Commits: yes
Built in rawhide, thanks for the review!