Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 426901
Error visualizing an optional package to install
Last modified: 2008-08-06 15:17:32 EDT
Description of problem: Choose and customize installation packages. Select
"Applications", then "Office Productivity". In Italian Fedora 8 version, in
pop-dialog with optional packages choice, you can observe, second voice of
packages list changes to "near" packages (those enlisted up, and down) if you
move mouse over and away.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible: See above.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start Fedora 8 installation
2. Choose to customize packages to install
3. Select "Applications" package family, and then "Office Productivity" (apply
to Italian version)
4. Click on "Optional Packages"
Actual results: you should observe, second voice in "Optional Packages" becomes
"MagicPoint", or "abiword", or "aiksaurus-gtk" whilst you move mouse over and away.
Created attachment 290879 [details]
I don't speak or read Italian, but I've attempted to reproduce this and am
unable to. I'm doing this in VMWare, and I'll attach a screenshot of what I got
- tell me if I'm in the right place (certainly looks like it from the above
I believe this should be fixed in rawhide/F10 Alpha.