Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 427508
Review Request: hunspell-hi - Hindi hunspell dictionaries
Last modified: 2008-01-07 11:32:13 EST
Spec URL: http://paragn.fedorapeople.org/hunspell/hunspell-hi.spec
SRPM URL: http://paragn.fedorapeople.org/hunspell/hunspell-hi-20050726-1.fc8.src.rpm
Description: Hindi hunspell dictionaries
As with the other package, you should include the Copyright file as %doc.
That's the only issue I see, so I'll go ahead and approve this and you can fix
it when you check in.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
hunspell-hi = 20050726-1.fc9
* %check is not present; I don't know any Hindi so I cannot test this.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* acceptable content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: hunspell-hi
Short Description: Hindi hunspell dictionaries
Cvsextras Commits: no
Any particular reason to disallow cvsextras?
make it yes. I have no problem in making cvsextras commit to yes.
Built for devel and F-8 successfully.
Thanks to tibbs and kevin.
ok. Done. Thanks.