Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 427511
Review Request: hunspell-mr - Marathi hunspell dictionaries
Last modified: 2008-01-07 02:15:01 EST
Spec URL: http://paragn.fedorapeople.org/hunspell/hunspell-mr.spec
SRPM URL: http://paragn.fedorapeople.org/hunspell/hunspell-mr-20060920-1.fc8.src.rpm
Description: Marathi hunspell dictionaries
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (none).
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
hunspell-mr = 20060920-1.fc9
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* acceptable content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Thanks tibbs for review.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: hunspell-mr
Short Description: Marathi hunspell dictionaries
Cvsextras Commits: yes
cvs admin done
Built for devel and F-8 successfully.
Thanks to tibbs and Jens.