Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 43121
Offer codes are getting cleared from cache
Last modified: 2015-01-07 18:45:57 EST
Description of Problem:
The offer code is not getting cleared from the cache, and therefore is
appearing/not appearing depending on the last thing displayed
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
2. Place a Professional Server boxed set in the cart (which has the $20 off
special right now)
3. Continue through the checkout process and notice on the address
verification screen that the offer code '15995' is shown
4. Click 'Cancel Order' and return to the store front
5. Place a Deluxe boxed set in the cart and continue through checkout\
On the address verification screen, the offer code will still appear, even
though we are buying a totally different product now.
Offer code field should be blank, as the product that we are buying has no
OK, Cameron committed a change which was supposed to fix this. The result is
that the offer code field no longer shows up on the address verification screen
when ordering the Professional product.
Verified all offer codes are cleared when a sale is completed, or any cancel
button is clicked.
Closing this out as we did not deploy Interchange.