Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 431217
Review Request: perl-Tk-FileDialog - File dialog for Perl Tk
Last modified: 2008-02-17 04:48:46 EST
SRPM URL: http://sharkcz.fedorapeople.org/review/perl-Tk-FileDialog-1.3-1.fc8.src.rpm
Spec URL: http://sharkcz.fedorapeople.org/review/perl-Tk-FileDialog.spec
Tk::FileDialog is a perl5 package which implements a File Selector
widget. To use Tk::FileDialog, you will need Perl version 5.002
or better, and Tk
This one builds. rpmlint says:
perl-Tk-FileDialog.noarch: W: invalid-license Artistic
perl-Tk-FileDialog.noarch: W: invalid-license GPL
Please use the license tag "GPL+ or Artistic" for Perl modules distributed
"under the same terms as Perl itself". http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing
Wow, the upstream source hasn't been updated in twelve years. Are you sure this
is a good idea?
You might consider removing that comment after the BuildArch: line; comments
from the templates aren't generally useful in the actual packages.
Really, the only blocker I see is the License: tag, which you can fix up when
you check in.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
X license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
X rpmlint has a valid complaint.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Tk::FileDialog) = 1.3
perl-Tk-FileDialog = 1.3-1.fc9
perl >= 0:5.002
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
APPROVED, just fix up the License: tag to "GPL+ or Artistic".
see #413215, but in the final state of webinject package development this was
not required anymore