Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 43232
'Register' takes user to webdevel
Last modified: 2015-01-07 18:46:04 EST
Description of Problem:
The Register button on http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store/login.html
takes the user to
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Pull up http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
2. Confirm that you are not logged in as a user
3. Place an item in the cart
4. Process with the checkout
5. On the login page, click the 'Register' button
Land on webdevel
Should land on webqa
Fixed on webdevel, will propagate to webqa with next rpm build.
Now able to create a user account in the webqa database. Closing out the bug.