Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 43253
auto-login leads to error
Last modified: 2015-01-07 18:46:04 EST
Description of Problem:
Selecting the auto-login functionality causes 'read request line timed out'
errors on www1.webqa.redhat.com.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Pull up http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
2. Verify that not already logged in
3. Place an item in the cart and proceed through checkout
4. On the login screen, indicate that you want to be automatically logged
into the site
5. Cancel order and log out of the site
6. Pull up http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store again
7. Place another item in the cart and begin through the checkout process
Will stall after clicking 'checkout' on the cart page; get "read request
line timed out" in /var/log/httpd/error_log on www1.webqa.redhat.com.
Should get automatically logged into the site.
This is not related to Interchange. We are using the /apps/login-ic.html pane
that was provided for us. We have no control over what this pane does or doesn't
do. Reported problem to Tom Lancaster for assistance.