Description of Problem:
The cookie for the anonymous user persists through browser restarts
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Pull up http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
2. Verify that not logged into site
3. Place something in the cart
4. Return to the store front
5. Kill the browser off
6. Open the browser again and pull up
Cart icon still appears and can get to the contents of the cart from the
previous anonymous user.
Should clear the anonymous cookie so that the next person to walk up to the
computer knows nothing about the previous user.
After poking at some other stores on the web, this might not be as much of an
issue as I thought at first. If this is something that someone feels should be
corrected, then let's attack it. Otherwise let me know and I'll close it out.
All instances of the browser must be closed to clear non-persistant cookies.