Bug 432651 - RFE/Patch: split libwmflite into subpackage
RFE/Patch: split libwmflite into subpackage
Status: CLOSED RAWHIDE
Product: Fedora
Classification: Fedora
Component: libwmf (Show other bugs)
rawhide
All Linux
low Severity low
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: Caolan McNamara
Fedora Extras Quality Assurance
: Patch
Depends On:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2008-02-13 11:51 EST by Ville Skyttä
Modified: 2008-02-13 13:36 EST (History)
0 users

See Also:
Fixed In Version: 0.2.8.4-18
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2008-02-13 13:36:46 EST
Type: ---
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---


Attachments (Terms of Use)
Split libwmflite into subpackage (2.64 KB, patch)
2008-02-13 11:51 EST, Ville Skyttä
no flags Details | Diff

  None (edit)
Description Ville Skyttä 2008-02-13 11:51:29 EST
I would like to add BMP subtitle support to dvdauthor.  This can be done with
ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick.  ImageMagick is a no go due to a huge dependency
chain, see bug 212478.  GraphicsMagick's dependency chain is smaller but not
quite acceptable yet.

However, I noticed that GraphicsMagick only depends on libwmflite, not libwmf,
and if it was possible to install only libwmflite, GraphicsMagick's dependency
chain would look much smaller and quite acceptable to me.

A patch that splits libwmflite into its own subpackage is attached.  I don't
know if/what font functionality libwmflite requires; if it needs it, I suppose
that possibly the urw-fonts dependency and /usr/bin/libwmf-fontmap and
/usr/share/libwmf dir should be moved to the libwmflite subpackage too.
Comment 1 Ville Skyttä 2008-02-13 11:51:29 EST
Created attachment 294806 [details]
Split libwmflite into subpackage
Comment 2 Caolan McNamara 2008-02-13 12:15:08 EST
looks fine to me, go ahead and commit and built it if you want.
Comment 3 Ville Skyttä 2008-02-13 13:36:46 EST
Done, thanks.  I also took the liberty of converting README to UTF-8 while at it.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.