Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 43293
Can't order RHN subscription and another item type
Last modified: 2015-01-07 18:46:04 EST
Description of Problem:
Purchasing a RHN subscription and another product type (software, service
packages) will result in only the RHN subscription getting written to
web_user_order and web_user_order_line.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
2. Place a Deluxe boxed set in the cart
3. Then place a RHN subscription in the cart
4. Continue through the checkout, receiving an order number
5. Return to the store front and pull up the order history
Order history will only show the RHN purchase. In addition, taking a look
at the Oracle tables directly will show that the only thing which made it
to the tables was the RHN subscription . . . no Deluxe boxed set, no
shipping, no tax.
All purchased items should appear in the order tables.
When purchasing subscriptions, one of the original requirements was that a
separate order must be generated. Therefore, the order contents show up under
two different order numbers in the web_user_order and web_user_order_line
tables. You may verify this by going to Order History after placing such an order.