Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 434169
Review Request: ocaml-zip - OCaml library for reading and writing zip, jar and gzip files
Last modified: 2008-02-29 04:44:57 EST
Spec URL: http://www.annexia.org/tmp/ocaml/ocaml-zip.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.annexia.org/tmp/ocaml/ocaml-zip-1.03-1.fc9.src.rpm
Description: OCaml library for reading and writing zip, jar and gzip files
This Objective Caml library provides easy access to compressed files
in ZIP and GZIP format, as well as to Java JAR files. It provides
functions for reading from and writing to compressed files in these
Builds on Rawhide against OCaml 3.10.1 (also works with 3.10.0 on F-8).
This looks good to me. Again they're not too clear about the LGPL version in
use, but there is some statement about the version in use at the top of the
LICENSE file, which seems good enough to me.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* package follows ocaml guidelines
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
ocaml(Gzip) = 6258f07d6e9179c9ee17180766a0978e
ocaml(Zip) = 48478f1ccd637a3af5ebf6d8031b475a
ocaml(Zlib) = f525a2d075f92332c0da098f58f3b6fb
ocaml-zip = 1.03-1.fc9
ocaml(Callback) = e5ca1fb5990fac2b7b17cbb1712cffe2
ocaml(Char) = e98bc9c9e918a84b3c1a5a122d42fac1
ocaml(Hashtbl) = 083f2c94b44ff4e0b3220aaea6a783b4
ocaml(Int32) = 711321870c949bd3bbdd092d9bae92e4
ocaml(Int64) = f8f7e2e4c0667ead94596040b12e732d
ocaml(List) = da1ce9168f0408ff26158af757456948
ocaml(Pervasives) = 8ba3d1faa24d659525c9025f41fd0c57
ocaml(String) = 2c162ab314b2f0a2cfd22d471b2e21ab
ocaml(Sys) = 0da495f5a80f31899139359805318f28
ocaml(Unix) = 9a46a8db115947409e54686ada118599
ocaml(runtime) = 3.10.1
ocaml-zip-devel = 1.03-1.fc9
ocaml-zip = 1.03-1.fc9
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files (except allowed license file)
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: ocaml-zip
Short Description: OCaml library for reading and writing zip, jar and gzip files
Cvsextras Commits: yes