Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 43426
Error reported when there is none
Last modified: 2015-01-07 18:46:04 EST
Description of Problem:
Error gets reported in the store when there really is not one.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
2. Place an item in the cart and start through the checkout
3. On the payment screen, click 'cancel' to cancel the order
4. Should get returned to store front
5. Place another item into the cart
On the basket page, an error is reported at the top of the page.
There's no error, so one should not be reported.
this no longer happens on http://webdevel.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
Verified fix on webdevel and bmantest.
Closing this out as we did not launch Interchange.