Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 436917
(ltsp) Implement ppc .ks file for ltsp-build-client
Last modified: 2008-12-29 21:37:37 EST
Currently ltsp only ships with kickstart files to create i386 client chroots.
Other architectures could theoretically be supported fairly easily if
arch-specific .ks files are crafted.
1. Look in /etc/ltsp/kickstart
2. Create ltsp-ppc.ks next to the existing ltsp-i386.ks.
3. ltsp-build-client --arch=ppc
4. Keep testing it until the ltsp-build-client successfully creates a chroot.
5. Try to minimize the amount of stuff installed in the chroots.
6. Try to minimize changes between .ks files so common kickstart files can be
included in order to minimize the maintainership burden.
Well... then you would likely need to implement PPC specific netboot setup stuff
to make it actually work. Good luck!
Changing version to '9' as part of upcoming Fedora 9 GA.
More information and reason for this action is here: