Spec URL: http://alexlan.fedorapeople.org/reviews/latex2emf.spec
SRPM URL: http://alexlan.fedorapeople.org/reviews/latex2emf-1.0.0-1.src.rpm
This program creates EMF files from LaTeX source. It is used by the
OpenOffice.org extension "ooolatex" to allow display of LaTeX
equations inside Writer and Impress documents
Successful koji build is here:
This is a prerequisite for the OOoLaTeX extension:
which I will open up in a separate review bug soon and make dependent on this bug.
Package meets naming and packaging guidelines: YES
- Spec file matches base package name.: YES
- Spec has consistent macro usage. YES
- Meets Packaging Guidelines. YES
- License: GPLv2+
- License field in spec matches: YES
- License file included in package: YES
- Spec in American English: YES
- Spec is legible.: YES
- Sources match upstream md5sum:
- Package needs ExcludeArch: NO
- BuildRequires correct: YES (builds correctly in koji/mock, see under SHOULD
- Spec handles locales/find_lang: N/A
- Package is relocatable and has a reason to be.: N/A
- Package has %defattr and permissions on files is good.: YES
- Package has a correct %clean section. YES
- Package has correct buildroot: YES
- Package is code or permissible content: YES
- Doc subpackage needed/used.: NO
- Packages %doc files don't affect runtime.: YES
- Package compiles and builds on at least one arch. YES (F-9, x86_64)
- Package has no duplicate files in %files. YES
- Package doesn't own any directories other packages own. YES
- Package owns all the directories it creates. N/A
- rpmlint output.
rpmlint latex2emf-1* : clean
- final provides and requires are sane (glibc, rpmlib provides removed): yes
- Should build in mock: YES
- Should build on all supported archs: YES (see above)
- Should function as described. YES: tested on F-9. Works on one source file,
breaks on another: "cannot get font size for ..."
- Should have sane scriptlets. YES
- Should have subpackages require base package with fully versioned depend. N/A
- Should have dist tag YES
- Should package latest version YES
Breaks on the one file I mentioned; documentation does not specify usage (-bb ?
-transp ?). But these are issues for upstream.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: latex2emf
Short Description: Create EMF files from LaTeX source
Branches: F-7 F-8
Cvsextras Commits: yes
latex2emf-1.0.0-2.fc8 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 8
latex2emf-1.0.0-2.fc7 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 7
latex2emf-1.0.0-2.fc8 has been pushed to the Fedora 8 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
latex2emf-1.0.0-2.fc7 has been pushed to the Fedora 7 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
Built in rawhide/F-9 and now pushed for F-7, F-8. Closing bug.
Package Change Request
Package Name: latex2emf
New Branches: el6
Owners: orion alexlan
Need this as well for openoffice.org-ooolatex
Git done (by process-git-requests).