Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 440999
Review Request: php-pear-File-Find - Class which facilitates the search of filesystems
Last modified: 2008-04-05 14:36:03 EDT
Spec URL: http://remi.fedorapeople.org/php-pear-File-Find.spec
SRPM URL: http://remi.fedorapeople.org/php-pear-File-Find-1.3.0-1.fc8.src.rpm
Mock Log: http://remi.fedorapeople.org/php-pear-File-Find-build.log
File_Find, created as a replacement for its Perl counterpart, also named
File_Find, is a directory searcher, which handles, globbing, recursive
directory searching, as well as a slew of other cool features.
This package is a new "requires" for next version of php-pear-PHP-CompatInfo I maintain.
Test suite is broken, mostly because search result is not always the same.
rpmlint is silent.
I like how the code says that the LICENSE file is in the tarball when it's not.
Thanks for commenting on the issues surrounding the test suite. Everything
looks good to me.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK (can't check the French versions)
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear-File-Find = 1.3.0-1.fc9
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear module registration)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Thanks for the review.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-File-Find
Short Description: Class which facilitates the search of filesystems
Branches: F-7, F-8, EL-5
Cvsextras Commits: yes