Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 442754
Java crash in Config Wizard
Last modified: 2015-01-04 18:31:58 EST
Description of problem:
I'm trying to recreate a CA instance on my desktop. I've done it successfully
many times, but now I'm getting an HTTP 500 error. I'm able to get to the
wizard screen called "Requests and Certificates", but when I hit "Next" it dies.
I'll attach some log output.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install the CA
2. Go through install wizard
3. At the "Requests and Certificates" page, click Next.
I should be landing on the next page of the wizard.
Created attachment 302637 [details]
HTML in my browser when I click Next
Created attachment 302639 [details]
Created attachment 302640 [details]
In case others see this problem, there currently is a workaround:
1. After observing the crash, restart the server:
2. Retry the wizard from the very beginning using the URL shown on the screen
when originally installing the instance.
If the wizard's pin is needed it can be found here:
Look for the entry:
3. This time the wizard should complete successfully and the server should work