Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 445347
Review Request: python-shout - python binding for libshout
Last modified: 2008-06-02 06:23:34 EDT
Spec URL: http://laxathom.fedorapeople.org/RPMS/python-shout/python-shout.spec
SRPM URL: http://laxathom.fedorapeople.org/RPMS/python-shout/python-shout-0.2-1.fc8.src.rpm
python-shout allows you to act as a source for icecast 1 and 2, and
shoutcast. This module includes inline documentation, or see
the included example.py for a demonstration of its usage.
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* Files have appropriate permissions and owners
* Rpmlint does not find problems
* Package installs and uninstalls cleanly
* Looking at the header of shout.c, it looks like the license tag should be
LGPLv2+, not LGPLv2.
CVS Branch Request :
Package Name: python-shout
Description: python binding for libshout
Initial Owners: laxathom
Branches: F-8 F-9 EL-5
Imported and built.