Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 448566
Review Request: xorg-x11-drv-sunleo - X driver for sunleo hardware
Last modified: 2008-06-06 17:43:17 EDT
Spec URL: http://ausil.us/packages/xorg-x11-drv-sunleo.spec
SRPM URL: http://ausil.us/packages/xorg-x11-drv-sunleo-1.1.0-3.fc9.git20080526.src.rpm
X driver for sunleo hardware
scratch build http://sparc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=59165
* Verified source tarball against git.
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* Make succeeds.
* Files have appropriate permissions and owners
* rpmlint produces the following error:
xorg-x11-drv-sunleo.sparc64: W: invalid-license MIT/X11
Looking at the license matrix, it looks like it should just be MIT. You can fix
this when you import this into CVS.
Note: I don't have the hardware to verify that this driver works, but from a
packaging standpoint this package looks fine.
Package Name: xorg-x11-drv-sunleo
Short Description: X driver for sunleo
Owners: ausil spot jima pjones
Cvsextras Commits: yes
imported and built thanks for the review