Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 450160
Last modified: 2014-11-09 17:31:02 EST
Description of problem:
This might be an upstream issue. When I add --enable-esi to squid-3.0.STABLE6-2
(and yes, adding BuildRequires: expat-devel, libxml2-devel) squid builds fine
but segfaults after the first request it receives. Oddly, squid processes
linger, but squid no longer listens on any ports.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Pull SRPM, add --enable-esi
2. Add needed BRs: expat-devel, libxml2-devel
3. Build, Start squid, make a request
ESI Support ;-)
This is likely an upstream issue, but I wanted to document the failure and have
a point of entry for any patches I find/write to make this work.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 10 development cycle.
Changing version to '10'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
This is an upstream issue and should be fixed is upcoming releases.