Spec URL: http://xulchris.fedorapeople.org/packages/php-pear-HTTP-Client.spec
SRPM URL: http://xulchris.fedorapeople.org/packages/php-pear-HTTP-Client-1.1.1-1.fc9.src.rpm
The HTTP_Client class wraps around HTTP_Request and provides a higher level
interface for performing multiple HTTP requests.
Not much to say here.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(HTTP_Client) = 1.1.1
php-pear-HTTP-Client = 1.1.1-1.fc10
php-pear(HTTP_Request) >= 1.2
* %check is not present; not test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets OK (pear module installation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: php-pear-HTTP-Client
Short Description: Easy way to perform multiple HTTP requests and process their
Branches: F-8 F-9 EL-5
Cvsextras Commits: yes
Build successful on all branches. Thanks for the review. :)