Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 451566
Review Request: ghc-iconv - String encoding conversion for GHC Haskell
Last modified: 2010-01-25 19:00:16 EST
Steps to Reproduce:
to rpmbuild/SOURCES folder.
2. Copy attached <this-package>-<this-version>.spec to rpmbuild/SPECS folder.
3. Copy the attached *.patch files to the rpmbuild/SOURCES folder (if any).
rpmbuild --clean --target=$(uname -i) -ba \
1. You should see the compiled RPM and SRPM binaries in the respective
2. After installing the RPM package, you should be able to import the relevant
ghci> :m + <module-name-from-package>
1. The same .SPEC should work for Fedora 9 also (I guess, but I tested only on
Created attachment 309414 [details]
I am mass-closing these submissions, as they are completely useless and do not
follow any of the packaging guidelines. Do not attempt to reopen them.