Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 452836
various usability problems of GUI rhn_register
Last modified: 2015-03-22 21:09:13 EDT
Description of problem:
There are few things that could be improved in rhn_register GUI:
* back button do not work
* "Why register?" screen says "Take me *back* so I can provide ..." and then
to go back you have to press button "Forward"
* "Forgot your Red Hat login?" tip says you can find it on www.redhat.com/...
- even when you are using RHN Satellite
* you can not click on or at least Copy&Paste URLs from the screens
* "All available updates" option should be above "Limited updates" one
* why there is a additional warning "Moving to earlier releases won't be
possible" when I select "All available updates" - am I doing something bad?
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. go through rhn_register GUI
see the problems above (section "Description of problem")
no such problems
Somehow related TUI bug 452817
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.