Description of problem:
0.5.2 has had some bugs fixed that have an impact on stability and usability. I
see that 0.5.3 has already been packaged in rawhide. Is this just waiting
approval or is it scheduled for F10?
An update for this has already been pushed to the testing repository. At the end
of the week if no major crashers or other bugs have been reported against it I
will push it to stable.
For the update notice, please see
Thanks for your bug report.
Ignore my prior comment please. I was thinking 'Deluge' and not 'Nemiver'. I'll
update this shortly; sorry for the confusion!
nemiver-0.5.4-1.fc9 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 9
nemiver-0.5.4-1.fc9 has been pushed to the Fedora 9 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update nemiver'. You can provide feedback for this update here: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/FEDORA-2008-5844
nemiver-0.5.4-1.fc9 has been pushed to the Fedora 9 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.