Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 454528
Technicians should be notified of private events
Last modified: 2009-02-09 15:32:32 EST
The first responder to a ticket becomes the SEG team owner. If a second technician responds to the ticket, then that technician becomes the owner for the product group. Suppose a third technician adds a private comment on the ticket. Both the SEG team owner and the product group owner should receive notifications.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into the CSP (http://cspserver2.app.dev.redhat.com:8080/jbossnetwork) as a customer and create a case.
2. Open the case in I-T (http://cspserver2.app.dev.redhat.com/issue-tracker) as technician 1 and make a public comment.
3. Verify that technician 1 becomes the SEG team owner of the ticket
4. Make a public comment as technician 2.
5. Verify that technician 2 becomes product group owner of the ticket.
6. Make a private comment as technician 3.
7. Verify that technicians 1 and 2 receive a notification of the comment made by technician 3.
Data relocated from Jira (JBNET-2332)
found a bug where ticket was null when trying to send private event email notification. Once I properly set the ticket, private event email notifications worked fine.